Decisions, Decisions

Where do you want to go?” Witch asked.

 

“I’m not very hungry. You decide,” Princess replied,

not even looking up from her phone.

 

“How about Eye of Newt?

I hear they have a prime newt special on Thursdays.”

 

“You know there’s nothing for me to eat there,

being a newtitarian.” The Princess’s eyes rolled.

 

“Fine.”

 

“Good.”

 

“How about Grave? Lots for you there,” Witch countered.

 

“I went there with Ogre yesterday, remember?” Princess said curtly.

 

“OK,” Witch heavily sighed. “3 Bears Public House?

You like the porridge there.”

 

“I’m not in the mood for breakfast.”

 

“Then you tell me where you want to go.

You don’t seem to like any of my suggestions,” Witch retorted,

biting her tongue, setting her jaw, and doing her best to stifle a hmphf.

 

A heavy pause.

 

“How about Toil and Trouble?” Witch ventured.

 

“You’ll just complain the whole time about the food being inferior to your mom’s.”

 

“Then where do you want to go, Prin-cess?” Witch almost shrieked.

 

“No where now if you’re going to talk to me like that!”

 

“Fine.”

 

“Fine.”

 

“Let’s just order pizza,” Witch conceded.

 

“OK. From where?”


Popular posts from this blog

No Lifeguard on Duty

The Grim Reaper Gets Organized

first a bleed